This two-family home in Stuyvesant Levels is straight out of central casting as well as represents all things we like concerning older Brooklyn residences like wood floorings, fire places, decorative molding and subjected brick. The 1.5 million cost includes an owners’ duplex and a garden-level rental (to assist pay the home loan). The house’s architectural details are in keeping with the historical neighborhood’s posh past and exhibit warmth as well as appeal.
- 861 Hancock Road, Brooklyn, NY
- Stuyvesant Heights historic area of Bedford-Stuyvesant
- $ 1,500,000.
- 2 units over 2,199 square feet on 3 degrees.
Points We Love About This Building Crush:.
- Integrated in 1899, this structure objectifies “Brownstone Brooklyn” with high ceilings, ornamental fire places (4 ), exposed brick, wood oak floorings, customized moldings and a tarnished glass skylight.
- The 3-story framework includes a proprietors’ duplex as well as a 733 square foot one-bedroom, income-producing apartment on the garden level.
- The proprietors’ duplex has 3 rooms as well as 2 complete restrooms.
- My preferred space is the kitchen which includes a memorable marble-topped island as well as schoolhouse-style dual pendant light.
- The residential or commercial property flaunts incredible outside area consisting of a sizable deck on the shop level with staircases leading down to the fenced-in garden.
- The C, j and z train lines are nearby.
Warmth, Charm & Architectural Details in this $1.5m Multi-Family Home in Historic Stuyvesant Heights — Property… https://t.co/MUDvi1lpYw
— Ideal Drape Makers (@IdealDrapes) November 8, 2017
Could this be the house for you? If you ‘d such as to find out extra, the house is listed by Corcoran.
Are you on the house quest, or just the sort of individual who loves browsing real estate listings, even when you’re not in the marketplace for a new residence? Residential or commercial property Crush is a column where we include actual realty listings that get the Home Treatment seal of authorization in regards to design (we have not done residence inspections or anything, so don’t sue us).